New and Experienced Teachers (Pre-K to College Level) this workshop is designed for you.
Deans, Department Chairs – anyone who oversees the budget, evaluation and oversight of instructional programs – understanding how learning occurs is fundamental to your success on the job.
Increase your methodologies and strategies to improve your students’ success.
- Assess and understand your preferred learning styles.
- Aware of how your learning style(s) impacts your teaching.
- Ability to challenge and support learners based on learning strengths.
- Ability to create lessons based on Kolb’s theory.
- Ability to create lessons using other learning styles.
- Ability to receive and give feedback to support learning.
This workshop may require books, materials, online assessments, or the use of proprietary software which typically will be included in the cost of the workshop.
Customize Your Training:
Company of Experts, Inc. delivers its workshops in a variety of ways: on-site, hybrid, or online; providing users with the option to decide which learning method works best for their organization and/or individual.
To learn more about the location, price, availability, or to register for this workshop, please email Kathy at Kathy@CompanyofExperts.net
Space is limited, guarantee yourself a spot today!