Conflict has a negative impact on organizations and people including productivity, cooperation, communication and the quality of life at work and home (in spite of our best intentions – we take work home and likewise we bring home to work). Human interaction is at the core of our existence; we are all interconnected. Since conflict – differing opinions, goals, needs, desires, values, beliefs, attitudes or perceptions of entitlement – is a fact of life, the manner in which we manage conflict affects the quality of our interactions, our lives, our communities and our world.
Supervisors, managers and employees retooling for the new economy. Small or larger organization – business, non-profit, military or education, or those seeking a new career.
- Learn to Identify and analyze Conflict in the Workplace – is it good? Is it bad?
- Learn and understand factors that influence our perception and reaction
- Analyze a current conflict situation
- Learn strategies for managing conflict
- Learn how your communication style can achieve dramatic results. It is not about difficult situations or difficult people.
- Understand how to Improve productivity by effectively handling conflict on and off the job.
- Gain skills to contribute to an open, collaborative work environment.
|Duration: Approximately 1 Hour|
|Price: $9.99 USD (for webinar recording only)||[paid-downloads id=”9″]|
Kathy Becker is the president of the Company of Experts, Inc. The Company of Experts has served clients in both the public and private sectors since 1989. With over thirty years of professional experience in K-12 and higher education, she has served as a Human Resources Officer, Staff Development Coordinator and Equal Employment Opportunity Officer. She has had direct responsibility for labor contract negotiations, sexual harassment training, discrimination investigation, mediation and conflict resolution, discipline and grievance, professional training and leadership development.
Kathy is a trained Appreciative Inquiry Facilitator/Trainer and incorporates AI into her consulting, training, and online teaching. With her background in the public and private sectors as well as a strong commitment to customer service and developing learning organizations, Kathy brings real-world experience to her online workshops. Some of the workshops include: Appreciative Inquiry, Equal Employment Opportunity, Diversity Hiring, Leadership, Customer Relations, Conflict Resolution, Succession Planning and Creating Change through Dialogue.
Pingback: Company of Experts » Blog Archive » Recordings