Referral Program FAQs
How does it work?
When the person you refer registers for a webinar, workshop, or training, you are eligible to receive “Referral Bonus Points“. The amount of bonus points earned is equal to 10% of the event price. The bonus points you earn can be applied toward any event of your choice. For example, refer a friend who then registers for an AIFT at $1,100 – you will receive a credit for $110 dollars that can be applied to any event held by the Company of Experts or any of its affiliate companies.
How do I refer someone?
There are two ways that you can refer a friend:
- Send an email to Kathy or Natalie to inform them that you will be referring people to a training, webinar, or workshop. Be sure to include the full name(s) of the people you are referring in your email
- Upon checkout, registrants are allotted a space where they can enter in the name of the person that referred them. Remind the person you are referring to insert your name in the provided space so that you may receive your well-deserved referral points!
Who can I refer?
You may only refer individuals with whom you have a pre-existing personal or business relationship. You may not refer names obtained from group email addresses, email mailing lists, or yourself.
Is there a limit to the number of referral bonus points I can earn?
No, at this time there are no restrictions on the number of referral bonus points you can earn.
I referred a friend, but haven’t received my bonus points yet. Why?
There are a few reasons why you may not have received your referral bonus points.
- The individual you referred may have forgotten to enter your name during checkout.
- The payment status of the individual you referred may still be pending. Once registration is paid in full, you will receive an email containing the amount of referral points earned to date.
- The email you sent to inform the company of the individuals you were referring may have been marked as spam. Please resend the email. Remember to include the name(s) of the individuals you will be referring in your email. If you do not hear from us within two business days, please call our office at (702) 228-4699.
When may I use my bonus points?
You may use your bonus points at any time.
How do I redeem my bonus points?
If you found an event that you would like to attend and would like to redeem your bonus points, please call our office at (702) 228-4699. We will register you for the event of your choice over the phone. After you have registered for an event using your bonus points, you will receive a confirmation email confirming the event you are registered for as well as the current balance of your referral bonus points.
Can I apply my referral bonus points as partial payment towards an event?
Yes, you may apply your referral bonus points as partial payment towards an event of your choosing. It is your responsibility to pay the remaining balance. Please remember that all fees are due upon registering. To redeem your referral bonus points, please call the office at (702) 228-4699.
Do my referral points expire?
No, at this time there are no expiration dates for your referral bonus points.
Can my referral bonus points be refunded, transferred, or exchanged?
No, your referral points are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another party. Please note that referral points are not exchangeable for cash under any circumstances.