Everyone who works for a living-no matter what the organization or industry-education, law, banking, tech corporations, this workshop is ideal for everyone including managers and executives
What can you do, as a leader or team member, to maximize the positive effects of expectations, ability, motivation (or willingness), and conditions on your team or work group’s performance? What can you do, as a leader or a team member, to minimize the negative effects?
- Assess what motivates you at work (McClelland)
- Assess what motivates other people at work
- Understand the influence of both motivation (willingness) and ability on performance at work (Hersey and Blanchard)
- Use your understanding of both willingness and ability to positively influence attitudes and behavior at work
- Apply and teach others what you’ve learned
This workshop may require books, materials, online assessments, or the use of proprietary software which typically will be included in the cost of the workshop.
Customize Your Training:
Company of Experts, Inc. delivers its workshops in a variety of ways: on-site, hybrid, or online; providing users with the option to decide which learning method works best for their organization and/or individual.
Space is limited, guarantee yourself a spot today!